posted Aug 12, 2015, 1:29 AM by 123 DIGI • WIN Support
TIMER : Schedule Your e-Mails
Use "TIMER" for scheduling of important emails. Especially by using the short-cuts, like "3 d" for setting "in three days". The email is sent to you or the named recipient, shortly after the defined point in time .
Create scheduled email messages using the unique IBOAPP control language.
- Field "To": Your own email address (eg "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Field "Subject": Insert three dots before the subject (eg "...Happy birthday")
- First line of you email body to define the time : Insert one dot before the time at which you want to send the email (eg ".1.1.2016 15:00")
- Second line (optional) to define the recipient : Insert one dot before the email address into the second line of your email to define the recipient.
It is important to insert these settings on separate lines.
You will receive a reply which confirms that delivery of your email to the logged recipient has been scheduled by IBOAPP at the given time.
The "TIMER" sends the E-Mail on your behalf, shortly after the specified time.
- Messages will not be delivered if the emails were deleted, i.e. prior to the time that was scheduled.
- ".1y" means one year from now and ".3M" in three months
- Alternative shortcuts are 1 minute, 2 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 1 year, 2 years.